- CityDB may contain links to third-party websites, advertisers, services, or offers which are not maintained or controlled by CityDB. CityDB does not endorse or assume any responsibility for the third parties website, products or services. Furthermore, CityDB is not responsible for the content of these websites or the manner in which information may be collected on these websites and used by any third party. Your participation and relationship with any advertisers found on CityDB, are entirely between you and the respective advertiser. CityDB is not responsible for any loss or damage arising from your use or visit to a third party website that you found on CityDB.
- Each celebrity on our platform is there for informational purposes only. Their presence on our platform does not constitute their endorsement of our platform or their endorsement of the information found on our platform in any way, shape, or form. By the same token, the presence of a given celebrity on CityDB does not imply our endorsement of that person.
- We don’t warranty the accuracy or suitability of the information found on our platform for any particular purpose. We acknowledge that such information and materials could contain inaccuracies and we thus absolve ourselves of any liability for any such inaccuracies to the extent permitted by law. We do encourage our users, any places profiled on CityDB, to contact us regarding any potential inaccuracy found on our platform.
- Based on our user activity, we have compiled popularity rankings for each place profiled on our platform. These popularity rankings are proprietary to our platform, and are not to be retransmitted, scraped, or archived without the express written consent of CityDB. CityDB disclaims all implied warranties in our rankings for accuracy and fitness for any particular purpose. You agree not to use or implement any automated, paid, or otherwise inauthentic activity to manipulate our popularity rankings.
- Our platform contains copyrighted material including, but not limited to, text and video. CityDB owns copyright in the arrangement, enhancement, and selection of it’s content, in addition to any original content. You are prohibited from publishing, transmitting, archiving, or exploiting the content published on our platform.
- By submitting text, image, video, or any other type of content to CityDB, you represent that you have all rights to grant CityDB a royalty free, assignable, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide license to use the content in anyway that we deem fit. By submitting content to CityDB via our website, email, social networks, or any other method; you give us the before mentioned multiple rights to use it.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless, CityDB and its owners, officers, agents and employees from and against any and all damages, costs, liabilities, actions, claims and expenses (including attorneys fees) arising from your use of the platform.
- As required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), Pub. L. 105-304, CityDB has an agent designated to receive any notification of alleged copyright infringement occurring on the CityDB platform. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed upon on the FCityDB platform, please notify our agent. Here is contact information for our designated agent:
Attn: DMCA Agent
The DMCA does require that any infringement claim be in writing and that it includes the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on its behalf
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed
- A description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit CityDB to locate the material
- Your contact information so that CityDB can contact you
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalties of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner